Xero has appointed Tony Stewart to the newly established role of Chief Data Officer, responsible for accelerating automation, business systems rollout and big data innovation.
Prior to Xero, Stewart was Group CEO of Intergen, a specialised Microsoft systems integrator, which he grew from a start-up to over 400 staff in three countries.
Actively involved in the technology start-up scene, Stewart is also an Associate Chartered Accountant with hands on experience in Financial Management, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing and technology leadership.
“I am truly excited to have Tony join the Xero executive team,” says Rod Drury, CEO, Xero.
“His knowledge of building technology growth companies, combined with his deep expertise in business process automation, data analysis and analytics will bring significant benefit to our automation projects and our strategic data assets.”
- Introducing… HP Inc.
- Introducing… Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- INSIGHT: Despite earnings gloom, don’t count Twitter out
- Do digital disrupters cash bigger business cheques?
- INSIGHT: Exposing the myth of self-service
- INSIGHT: Analytics… Why machines flourish and people flounder
- Wellington first on the NZ map as new Internet of Things wireless network beckons