Christchurch-based software as a service (SaaS) talent management provider Pivot Software has marked support of 100,000 staff on its solution sets through its clients in Australasia, including Westpac, Meridian Energy, Fuji Xerox and NZ Post.
“From its beginnings as a specialist HR consultancy twelve years ago, Pivot has grown to be a significant HR software player throughout New Zealand and Australia and this is another important milestone in our journey”, said Philippa Youngman, MD of the firm.
According to Youngman, more than 50 organisations in Australasia use the firm's solutions, with the majority involved in energy, resources, financial services and professional services.
"We meet the HR policy and strategy needs of our clients using secure and highly configurable software-as-a-service model that is designed for the task and fits within any corporate IT infrastructure.
“Our growing list of clients and 100,000 staff managed through our systems is an achievement our team is proud of, however we’re not about to rest on the laurels”, said Youngman.
- IBM NZ posts profit amid decreased operating revenue
- Govt to invest $28.6m in three ICT graduate schools
- Kiwis would likely use Google Glass, smartwatches for mobile banking: report
- Telecom to acquire NZ cloud services provider Appserv
- Enable promises fibre services to more Christchurch customers in 2015
- NZ businesses spend on cloud without properly tracking it: IDC
- NZ Forex taps into RealMe service to cut out physical identification process
- New Kiwi CEO targets overseas SaaS expansion for NZ software firm
- Canon Australia acquires NZ Post Group's managed services business
- Assurity launches Pivotal Cloud Foundry practice