Simpl CEO quits, joins Samsung
- 19 December, 2012 22:00
Simpl Group CEO Verdon Kelliher has resigned to join Samsung Electronics in the newly created role of B2B sales director, with a primary focus on Samsung’s hand-held products and IT product categories.
Samsung says it has created the position to help build its business to business presence in New Zealand,.
Kelliher has previously held senior sales management positions with Optimation, IBM, Logical Networks, Krone Communications and Telecom.
At Samsung he will be responsible for building and leading the newly created B2B sales group.
Samsung says the appointment signals a renewed emphasis on the business-to-business category in New Zealand.
- 5 Ways To Be More Productive At Work
- Whitepaper: Preventing Data Loss Takes More Than MDM
- Implementing an Effective Vulnerability Management Program
- Forrester Report: Close The Gaps Left by Traditional Vulnerability Management Through Continuous Monitoring
- Protection Storage Architecture: The What, Why, and How
Microsoft misjudges customer loyalty with kill-XP plea
Education ministry gets new CIO
Facebook coughs up $19bn to buy WhatsApp, draw younger users
Telecom to change name to Spark
Nov'IT says flashing a new ROM onto your Android phone can make it more secure